the topher pit

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Bachmann/Cummings


Randy Bachmann and Burton Cummings maybe a little older now, but they can still rock the house! Jeannette, Mom, Susan (A friend of Mom's) and I took in the show at the amphitheatre last night and man was it awesome.

I got to see the Guess Who when they played the SARS festival show at Downsview park in '02. They were great then, but the set was short. This time, they went on stage at about 8:30 and rocked the place till 11pm. 2 Encores and all the great Guess Who, BTO and stuff from their respective solo careers.

I need to get out to see more live music. I love the atmosphere, the energy, it was so cool.

Germany beat Sweden in World Cup action today, becoming the first team into the round of 8. I've become totally engrossed in the World Cup this year. I've watched more soccer in the last few weeks, than I have EVER watched before. GO DEUTSCHLAND!

Should be a good game between Argentina and Mexico too.

Well, off to the Jays game. They lost to the Mets yesterday, but with Halladay on the mound it should be a great game!

Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home