the topher pit

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boo!

I can't believe it's freakin' Hallowe'en already. Where the hell did the summer go?

I can't decide whether to pick up a little box of candy or not. Chances are I'll just end up eating it all anyway, cause I don't know if there are actually any kids in the apartment that would go trick-or-treating INSIDE the apartment building. Maybe I'll stop and get something. I can always bring it into work.

Wedding plans are slowly taking shape. We have a few details nailed down and the like.. so it's progressing. It's Tuesday, there's not much on TV tonight, so I might actually get the invitations designed. Hopefully.

My car parts should be in this week to. Finally I can get the stuff on the car that's been sitting in my garage for the last 6 months. Shocks, springs, front rotors & pads, a full rear disc brake swap with new rotors, pads, bearings... you name it. should handle like a mofo and stop on a dime. I got the last little bits to move my radio and install the XM unit too. :-)

Rock on!

Laters.

1 Comments:

  • Glad to see you've posted again ... I kept checking in, but left depressed for so long ...

    I've marked September 8th on the calendar.

    By Blogger Fiddling Granny, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home